Thursday, 2 August 2012

Monochromatic, time for reminder!

Good morning lovely friends in blogland!
I have to start the post by saying a big SORRY for the missing linky for the current challenge. We are having our MONOCHROMATIC challenge this fortnight even tho the linky on the side still says Pearls and swirls...

Gayle, owner and founder of D'Arcy's Diaries is the only one that can put the link up and she is still not well and haven't been able to fix it yet. BUT I really hope you want to join us with or without the right link on the side!
Just put your link to your own blogpost in the commentors window so we can have a look at it and I will put it in when the linky is up! Ok???
We have seen some wonderful creations from Chanelle and Doreen that put the link up in the last post we made, and we are ready for some more too :)
So put your thinking cap on and show us your best monochromatic creation!!

But, the D'Arcy girls are going strong and have made these wonderful creations for you as inspiration:

Colette

Image DD_063
Papers - Green Tea - Mindy Terasawa at Designer Digitals
Flower - Cheery Lynn - Manon's Wedding Garland
Ribbon, fan charm, pearl and gems (flower centre) - Meiflower
*****
Renee

DD-03
kraft card/envelope
brown dot ribbon
aged twill ribbon
glittered sticker #4
colored with promarkers
gellyroll pen-star dust
*****
Claire
I have used DD_022 - Dog Walkies for this card, I have coloured her with my promarkers and used papers from Dandilion and Daisy, I have also added some ribbons down the edge too. The border and doily have been cut on my silhouette and I have added pearls and stickles too.
*****
Gina

Items Used
Darcys Dairies No 33 Hat'titude
Copic Markers to colour
Memory Box Butterfly and Foliage Die
Tim Holtz Border
Ribbon From Crafty Ribbons
Flowers from Mulberry Crafts.
*****

Jill

Image is D'Arcy's Diaries 064 found here
Coloured with Copics
Papers from Maja design
Magnolia swirl and Magnolia fence
Sentiment from Create with TLC
Flowers from my stash, a bit from here, a bit from there...
Charm from Kort og Godt saying Happy birthday
Thanks for checking in with us today and I wish you all a fantastic day
Hugs from Jill and the fabulous D'Arcy team

3 comments:

Lau W said...

So lovely creations !
my card is almost ready :-))
I will be post it tomorrow :-)
xxx

Jill said...

Graet news Lau, can't wait to see it :)
hugs, Jill

Lau W said...

;-)